Posted on: November 22, 2022
RAY-BAN --' Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of
expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and
prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with
the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to
today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has
become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all
around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, EssilorLuxottica, a career
in retail with Ray-Ban gives you exposure to an innovative and
iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear &
*GENERAL FUNCTION *
The Sales Associate promotes and sells the Brand's products by
ensuring consistent delivery of an excellent shopping experience
for all customers.
*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Demonstrates in-depth product knowledge while offering
exceptional customer service and style advice.
* Attends to unique needs of each customer, providing
recommendations based on customer preferences and optical
* Acts as a Brand expert, communicates features, benefits, and
overall value of the product to all customers.
* Develops strong relationships with new and existing customers to
build and maintain a strong client following.
* Demonstrates an interest in fashion and stays current on trends
to drive sales and meet the client's needs.
* Maintains store presentation standards and shows initiative
keeping displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
* Helps foster an inclusive culture and positive store environment
by treating all customers and colleagues with respect.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1+ years retail, sales, and/or customer service experience
* Computer literate; familiarity using a POS system
* Consistently shows a personable, positive and approachable
* Utilizes sales skills and techniques with a desire to meet
* Willing to work in and promote a team-oriented environment.
* Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
* Ability to multi-task efficiently and problem-solve
* Demonstrates flexibility and adapts well to a rapidly changing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ray-Ban, Cambridge , Sales Associate, Sales , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!