Retail Sales Specialist
Posted on: September 25, 2022
This position offers a $1,500 bonus!
Hi, we're AllModern. We believe good design should be the standard
for all, not a luxury for the few. As the destination for every
style of modern, we're changing the landscape of modern furniture
with purposefully designed pieces made to evolve with you through
moves and milestones - all delivered fast + free. Everything we do,
from product design to delivery, is considered + easy - just the
way it should be.
- All Modern is one of the many brands of Wayfair, so as an
employee, you will receive an employee discount on
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Matching 401k
- Employee discounts through Wayfair's Benefit Hub
- Competitive compensation including quarterly and annual bonuses
What you'll do:
- As an authentic brand ambassador for the Wayfair family, lead
and create a best in class customer experience by connecting them
with the world's biggest and best home online assortment brought to
life in our stores.
- Master our brand story and be able to share our brand with
polished communication, personal appearance and
- Ignite an on brand design space utilizing all of our design and
omni channel tools and services to bring our customer's design
aspirations to life.
- Guide customers through their questions on product features and
functionality, style and product coordination, and cutting
requests, including in store assortment and endless aisle.
- Maintain leadership presence through effective floor management
and resource allocation.
- Deliver on sales and service KPIs, productivity standards, and
drive profitability goals across all omni channel platforms with
best in class selling standards.
- Lead the use of utilization design tools, CRM software and
client accounts for consistent customer experience and record
- Work to amplify the Wayfair brand family by being an integral
part of a high performing customer centric team.
- Manage and monitor stock levels, merchandise adjacencies,
presentations, signing, and assortment in all departments to ensure
the sales-floor is adequately stocked. Maintain visual standards of
the store, per home office directive.
- Ensure the store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness,
safety and back of house standards during floor leadership
- Utilize sales analytics tools to drive store profitability,
traffic, loyalty and growth in a way that supports the success of
the overall brand.
- Perform opening and closing routines and provide supervision to
ensure the store is meeting financial goals and associates are
providing best in class service to our customers.
- Master selling essentials and training resources to educate the
team on our wide array of product assortment.
- Participate in operational store activities as needed: bringing
new products to the floor, floor sets, replenishment, substitutions
and general store upkeep.
- Engage in a high energy and dynamic work environment where
there can be rapid changes in products, promotions, offerings and
- Live by, emulate, and guide by our People Principles every day.
What you'll need::
- 2+ years of leadership or experience managing a sales team.
Interior design , furniture, or home goods experience
- Track record of thriving in a fast paced and changing
- Technical acumen to learn necessary software; experience with
Google Cloud G Suite, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and forms
- Full time associates may need to work nights, weekends, and
holidays on a rotating basis. Full time associates are expected to
have open availability to meet the needs of the business.
- All store positions require constant physical activity,
including standing, walking, and reaching. All employees are
expected to climb ladders, bend and kneel to obtain products for
customers and to maintain the visual appearance of the store.
Employees should be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Essential Functions:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchandise sold.
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs.
- Ability to recommend merchandise to customers.
- Ability to operate or to quickly learn the stores point-of-sale
- Technical acumen to learn necessary software; experience with
Google Cloud G Suite, including Docs, Sheets, Slides and forms
- Ability to process information and merchandise through a
computer system and POS register system. Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee
frequently is required to handle, or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; regularly climb
or balance; and frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
employee must regularly, frequently or occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. Work Schedule: At Wayfair
and our family of brands, we strive to provide our employees with a
work schedule that protects their work/life balance and takes their
scheduling preferences into consideration. Please understand due to
the nature of the retail industry, your shift schedule will vary.
However, we will work to provide you with your schedule a minimum
of 2 weeks in advance, and you will have the opportunity to trade
with teammates as needed.
Our store hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00AM - 8:00PM, and Sundays
11:00AM - 6:00PM. Employee shifts may include an hour before or
after store hours.
Employment to this role will be contingent on successful completion
of a background check
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the
home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or
Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're
a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who
celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives
make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We
value and rely on the collective voices of our employees,
customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a
better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every
perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months
to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your
personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy
Notice (which can found here ). If you have any questions regarding
our processing of your personal data, please contact us at . If you
would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime
Keywords: Wayfair, Cambridge , Retail Sales Specialist, Sales , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!