Sales Representative, Motility and Esophageal Disorders (Manhasset, NY)
Posted on: May 25, 2020
By clicking the Apply button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that I agree with
DescriptionAre you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven
company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as
a Sales Representative Motility and Esophageal Disorders in our
Manhasset NY Territory.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through
our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led
company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their
potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top
Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and
strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,
collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an
unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold
As a Sales Representative working on the Motility and Esophageal
Disorders Sales Team, you will be empowered to impact patients
lives. In this role, you will contribute to Takedas mission by
executing sales and product marketing strategy. A typical day will
The Takeda sales representative is responsible for selling the
Takeda family of products. This will be achieved through clinical
discussions with targeted health professionals to maximize sales
growth and increase product volume within the Manhasset NY
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to
influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe Takeda
promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent
company sales and marketing message.
- Pre-call plan to meet (HCP) Health Care Providers needs.
Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around
HCP's and patients needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up
discussions with HCPs and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with
HCPs. Use the Takeda Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve
sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan
activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling
- Report and monitor sample and literature use and maintain
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling
guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other
healthcare providers (HCPs).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization
to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Business Managers on market place
trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product
access. Collaborate with District Business Manager to establish
goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as
directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional
development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations,
Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and
professional standards at all times.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Valid drivers license required.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client
- Limited overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to attend sales meetings at off-site locations.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
--- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
--- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable
--- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
--- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
--- Community Outreach Programs
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected
veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal
histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information,
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.LocationsManhasset, NY
Long Island, NYWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime
Keywords: Takeda, Cambridge , Sales Representative, Motility and Esophageal Disorders (Manhasset, NY), Sales , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!