Posted on: September 20, 2023
Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits + Exciting ProjectsThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Gina MoreschiniAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:We are an
Architectural Firm focused mainly on housing projects in the
Massachusetts area. Our main goal is to deliver for our clients and
make long-lasting relationships in the industry.Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits
- Bonus Incentives
- Flexible work schedule
- Team environmentJob DetailsJob Details:Our organization is
looking for a dynamic and ambitious Senior Architect to join our
Engineering team. This is an opportunity to be part of a
fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be challenged,
supported, and inspired. The ideal candidate will have a strong
background in architecture, with a focus on drafting and utilizing
software such as Revit, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD 3D. As a Senior
Architect, you will be responsible for creating detailed
architectural designs and will be integral in driving the creative
process from concept to completion.Responsibilities:
- Lead the architectural design process and coordinate with the
- Use software such as Revit, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD 3D to create
detailed architectural designs.
- Review blueprints, plans, and design documents for building
code compliance and feasibility.
- Coordinate with engineers, designers, and other project team
members to ensure project objectives are met.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to junior staff.
- Present design proposals to clients, stakeholders, and project
- Manage project timelines, resources, and budget
- Stay updated with industry trends, materials, and advancements
in technology to ensure designs are current and
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in an architectural role,
with a focus on drafting and design.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD 3D is
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, procedures, and
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead
and coordinate large projects.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present
complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail, with a keen eye for
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A proactive problem solver with excellent decision-making
- A team player with the ability to mentor and guide junior
- Must have a portfolio showcasing previous architectural
designs.This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Architect who
is ready to take the next step in their career. If you are
passionate about architecture and looking for a challenging role
where you can make a significant impact, we would love to hear from
you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Cambridge , Senior Architect, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!