Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Title: HVAC Planner Location: Middlesex County Pay:
$36-41/hr. Job Type: Full-Time We are currently seeking an
experienced Maintenance Planner to join our top client. The
successful candidate will have 5-10 years of experience working as
a maintenance planner/scheduler in a multi-trade environment and
possess extensive knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and ordering parts.
- Plan and schedule maintenance activities for all equipment,
facilities, and systems to ensure efficient and effective
- Create work orders and assign tasks to maintenance
- Ensure that all necessary parts and materials are available
before scheduling work.
- Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance program for all
equipment and facilities.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance activities and
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure
that maintenance activities are coordinated with production
- Continuously monitor equipment and facilities to identify
opportunities for improvement. Qualifications
- At least 5-10 years of experience working as a maintenance
planner/scheduler in a multi-trade environment.
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and ordering parts.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems
(CMMS) and scheduling software.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Understanding of safety regulations and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field is a plus.
About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston
Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp
and we'll never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're
dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled
professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the
talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of
positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term
career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for
growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Cambridge , HVAC Planner, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...