Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Business
Analyst for a contract position which can be worked 100% remotely.
Opportunity will be five months with a strong chance for a
- Analyze, define and document requirements.
- Assist with the business case development analyze current state
in terms of people, process and product.
- Elicit requirements and critical success factors for improved
- Analyze, translate and simplify requirements.
- Develop conceptual or graphic prototypes and mockups.
- Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and
manage project scope, acceptance, installation and
- In some cases, design scenario based test plan to validate the
solution to determine if it has fulfilled the requirements and is
- Serve as subject matter expert supporting the development or
training and communications.
- Researching and gathering business/system requirements
(business rules, configuration, security, UI) through the
facilitation of end user meetings and user interviews, developing
detailed business and functional requirement documents.
- Work at a level within a team on most phases of service
analysis and consider the business implications of technology
applications to the current and future business
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business needs into
systems requirements and scoping
- Define systems requirements, conduct gap analysis, and identify
feasible alternative solutions that meet defined business
- Responsible for business transition management to ensure that
systems are understood by users
- Contribute to the development of plans and policies for a
- Advise unit/school
- Abide by and follow the University IT technical standards,
policies and Code of Conduct
- Participates in appropriate Agile practices to maximize team
collaboration and delivery of value to stakeholders: sprint
planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, daily standups and task
- Advanced business and technical writing skills, process
modelling, cost benefit analysis, understanding of systems
engineering and change management concepts.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA and CBAP a plus.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to talented people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., Cambridge , Business Analyst, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!