Class A Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Clean Harbors Braintree, MA is looking for a Class A Driver to join
their safety conscious team! As a Clean Harbors driver you will be
responsible for picking up hazardous and non hazardous waste up in
tankers and vans and transporting back to a final disposal site.
Overnight travel is minimal.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis
of every other week
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed
(Team Atmosphere, Everyone Helps)
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT
requirements/regulations What does it take to work for Clean
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required;
- Valid Class A CDL Required:
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement Preferred or Ability to
- Operate a Manual Transmission Required;
- Previous experience is a plus but not Required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cambridge , Class A Driver, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!