Azure Cloud Architect
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Our Team: The Azure Cloud Architect develops innovative
solutions and technology strategy around Cloud landscape. They own
the E2E solution design across technologies in an Hybrid
environment: on-Prem/Azure Main responsibilities:
- Owns solution design for cross domain initiatives and works
across domains to ensure cohesive solution.
- Reviews and identifies the gaps in the architecture and
solution designs, assesses and defines remediation efforts or
- Drives to practical solutions considering all teams,
initiatives and long-term outlook.
- Drives the overall technical design and end-to-end solution
design for assigned initiatives.
- Ensures quality, consistency and alignment of designs to
organization's standards and digital strategy.
- Drives large cross domain initiatives that are supported by E2E
Design, applies digital standards to project Solution Architecture,
drives Technical Strategy and architectural tradeoff discussions
- Experience : 5+ years experience working in cloud environment,
especially Azure (Infrastructure, implementation)
- Soft skills : Ability to work effectively and collaboratively
in an international, multi-cultural and multidisciplinary
environment, Ability to adapt to a changing and highly dynamic work
- Technical skills : Azure, Automation, On premise, native cloud,
- Education : Masters in Computer Science or related field. Azure
certification is a plus
- Languages : Good written and communication English skills. As a
healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an
important responsibility to protect individual and public health.
All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities . Fully
vaccinated, according to the CDC, an individual is considered to be
"fully vaccinated" fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the
second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single
dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi
employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.At Sanofi diversity and inclusion
is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we
must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those
differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our
colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the
diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and
provide equal opportunity for all.
Keywords: Sanofi, Cambridge , Azure Cloud Architect, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!