Business Analyst CRM
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Digital Business Analyst CRM works in a worldwide team at
Sanofi accountable for the definition, design, evolution, delivery,
and ongoing operation of the products and services supporting field
colleagues related to commercial and scientific activities. This
includes the CRM, Events, Transparency, and other supporting
commercial applications as part of the overall technology ecosystem
including sales force excellence, customer engagement, and field
In the Business Analyst CRM role, she/he acts as the intermediary
between the Business and Digital, using a deep understanding of
business processes and technology to help business stakeholders
achieve their desired outcomes.
- Identify and analyze business needs and coordinate between
stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient,
and quality service
- Provide consultative support on business-led technology
- Create prototypes and co-design innovative solutions.
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology
- Work with Digital and Business stakeholders to elicit
high-level requirements and capture business needs; understand the
customer journey, field operations, and omnichannel marketing;
define user requirements.
- Engage with Digital and Business stakeholders and influence
project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and
prioritize competing business demands.
- Promote architectural consistency and usability standards;
define and execute test cases.
- Identify opportunities for business-led delivery; coach
employees to make use of technology and information.
- Leverage data and facts to identify patterns, uses judgment to
form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and
focuses on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points
and strategies. MAIN INTERACTIONS:
- Global and Market Level Business Process Owner Teams (not
limited to Commercial/Medical/Sample/Events).
- Digital Sales Product Line Leaders, Product Owners,
- Digital Product Owners and colleagues in other areas
(Omnichannel Marketing, Data Team, Technology, etc.).
- Global Program/Project Leadership. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Informatics,
Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- SFDC/Veeva Certified is required.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- 10+ year of experience in Salesforce ecosystem and 5+ years
implementation experience in Veeva CRM in pharmaceutical
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
Demonstrable ability to identify business challenges, provide
effective technology solutions and change management to help
business achieve their goals.
- Strong business analysis skill and experience, including
development of business/IT vision and strategy, requirements
definition, process modeling, and operating model design.
- Good knowledge in Veeva CRM and Events processes including
sales force automation, customer engagement, and medical affairs in
Pharma industry, and good understanding of various global business
- Experience with implementation and integration of CRM
technologies including Veeva and (IQVIA or External Data
- ITIL knowledge - Service Request, Incident, SLA, Problem
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including tact
and diplomacy to exchange and escalate information throughout a
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
with global business partners, senior business and Digital
leadership, Digital colleagues, consultants, and vendors.
- 2+ years actively involved in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Comfortable utilizing Jira and Confluence. JOB-SPECIFIC SKILLS &
COMPETENCIES - PROFICIENCY
- Lean & Agile practices - Advanced
- User Experience - Intermediate
- Project Management - Intermediate
- Application Design & Integration - Intermediate
- Compliance of Computerized systems - Intermediate TRANSVERSAL
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES (SOFT & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS) - PROFICIENCY
- Business Acumen - Advanced
- Business Partnership - Intermediate
- Transversal collaboration - Advanced
- Interpersonal Communication Skills - Advanced
- Negotiation - Intermediate
- Change Management - Intermediate As a healthcare company and a
vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to
protect individual and public health. All US based roles require
individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your
Fully vaccinated, according to the CDC, an individual is considered
to be "fully vaccinated" fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the
second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single
dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi
employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate
and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the
richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a
workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to
empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We
respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their
backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for
Keywords: Sanofi, Cambridge , Business Analyst CRM, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!