Company: First Realty Management
Posted on: September 23, 2022
A family-owned and privately held property management company,
First Realty Management has more than 65 years of experience with
the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a
large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a
small, local firm.At the core of it all, our talented employees
make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier
property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit,
family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through
a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn
from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community
atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and
beyond. And above all else we always put our team members first. A
full-time shared location position is available in Cambridge, MA.
This individual will work well independently and is highly
self-motivated with superior technical, hands-on knowledge of
electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, boilers, and general
maintenance work. Outstanding opportunity for an individual who has
demonstrated the ability to promote and maintain good resident
relations, supervise maintenance staff, and effectively prioritize
and organize both maintenance and administrative work. The
individual must have the ability to communicate effectively with a
wide range of First Realty employees, site staff, residents,
vendors, contractors, suppliers, and others responsible for
servicing the company and property. Individuals should be
service-minded and take pride in their work. Job Functions:
- Full-Time position with regularly scheduled hours; Monday -
Friday, 40 hours per week; Regular schedule is subject to change
- Works on budgets and managers plan items with the manager.
- Responsible for inventory control and purchasing in conjunction
with the manager.
- Meets and communicates with site managers on a daily basis to
update each other on-site issues.
- Assumes on-call responsibilities for emergencies, shared with
others where applicable.
- Works with manager to coordinate contracts and overseeing of
- Responds to daily emergency and routine service work orders in
a professional and timely manner.
- Maintains the appearance of the site by collecting and
discarding refuse from common areas and throughout the site on a
- Performs preventative maintenance schedule per site
requirements.Other Job Functions
- Work overtime as required for snow removal and on-call
- Maintains a clean and well-groomed appearance, wears
- Is courteous to residents at all times.
- May be asked to perform work assignments at other sites,
subject to any applicable contract provisions.RequirementsSkills &
- Ability to respond effectively to site emergencies.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems,
carpentry and general repair and maintenance duties.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to get to the site in a timely manner to respond for
- Ability to utilize basic computer skills enabling use of First
Realty computer programs.
- Ability to read product instructions and safety materials.
- Ability to fill out and complete work orders accurately
- Ability to communicate effectively with site staff and
- Ability to follow directions..
- Ability to safely operate power tools, such as saws and
- Must be proficient with computers and be able to learn and
effectively utilize various software programs such as Microsoft
Outlook, ADP, Real page, and ePMX.
- Must pass pre-employment physical prior to start of
- Sign-on Bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Vision,Dental insurance
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and developmentAn EOE/
Veterans/Disabled EmployerIf you need an accomodation to apply due
to a disability or protected veteran status, please contact Cazzi
Coleman at email@example.com or 617-423-7000 ext.
Keywords: First Realty Management, Cambridge , Maintenance Superintendent, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!