Quality Control Analyst
Company: Real Staffing
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Quality Control Specialist (RE-33931988) Location:Cambridge,
Massachusetts, United States Salary:US$70000 - US$90000 per annum +
competitive Seeking a Quality Control Specialist to work with cell
therapy projects. The Specialist will support raw material,
in-process, release and stability testing for vaccines and
cell-based assays. The successful candidate's primary responsible
is to support new drug product development, method transfer/method
validation of immunology/ cell-based assay according to GMP SOP.
- Process donor screening testing, release, and stability testing
on cellular products/specimens according to standard operating
procedure (SOP) using aseptic technique.
- Perform and analyze results of quality control testing of
components, including automated cell counts and flow
- Prepare reagents and materials for test methods.
- Participate in method validation and method transfer
- Complete assigned deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls and
laboratory investigations in a timely and efficient manner.
Specific skills relevant to the job:
- Cell count/viability
- Cell based assays
- Flow cytometry
- qPCR Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years of regulated industry
experience, or equivalent combination of education and
- Experience in Quality Control function in a GMP manufacturing
- Expertise in GMP compliance and FDA/EMA regulations. EOE
Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Real Staffing, Cambridge , Quality Control Analyst, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!