Research Associate- AAV Production
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Competitive Pay! Full Benefits! Bonuses + More!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Juan CorreaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 -
$110,000 per yearA bit about us:We are developing cures for other
genetic epilepsies and CNS indications. Beyond CNS we are also
pursuing non-CNS indications caused by haploinsufficiency and/or
nonsense mutations.Why join us?
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses! Stock Options!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!Job DetailsKey Responsibilities:
- Under supervision, produce research-grade AAV vectors using
adherent and/or suspension HEK293 systems (cell stacks, cell
factories, small bioreactors).
- Purify AAV vectors for research use and assess quality
- Maintain production cell lines; set up and manage helper
plasmids and AAV vector stocks.
- Co-ordinate production needs with different internal and
external stakeholders and manage AAV supply chains.
- Remain up to date with the viral vector purification/production
field by exploring novel technologies, production platforms, capsid
serotypes, etc.Minimum qualifications:
- A Bachelor s degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology,
Virology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or a related
- Understanding and exposure to basic cell culture and molecular
- Experience in producing AAV vectors using the 293 system;
knowledge of baculovirus or other production systems is a
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and
effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fluid,
fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively manage
inventory, order reagents, consumables, and maintain cell
- Scientifically rigorous, highly organized, with excellent oral
and written communication skills.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Cambridge , Research Associate- AAV Production, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!