Company: Forrester Research
Posted on: May 12, 2022
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients,
colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity
powers progress.---Forresterites---bring a diversity of opinions
and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas
and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted
advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at
the nexus of what's next. About this Role: The Strategy Senior
Consultant primarily works with internal and client teams to lead
consulting engagements in the Marketing and/or Customer Experience
space. This role has three major responsibilities: 1) lead
workstreams or full projects and/or contribute to producing
high-quality client project deliverables such as digital strategy,
maturity assessments, industry analyses, e-commerce plans, digital
experience development efforts, and CX/digital transformation
programs; 2) help develop repeatable consulting methods and tools;
and 3) support internal initiatives aimed at building Forrester's
consulting capabilities and overall business. This is a
client-facing consulting role with a high level of individual
responsibility and contribution. Ideal candidates should have
developed strong core management consulting skills as well as
domain experience in customer experience, digital strategy,
e-commerce, digital experience, and/or marketing operations or
practices. The candidate must be detail oriented and must be a
strong team player with superior written and verbal communication
skills, innate intellectual curiosity, deep analytical
capabilities, and very strong project management skills. Job
- Support the delivery of research-based consulting projects,
including conducting intake interviews, analyzing client data,
using a published methodology to evaluate client inputs,
synthesizing conclusions, and developing recommendations.
- Help with and lead the delivery of consulting projects,
including interviewing senior-level client stakeholders, analyzing
client and industry data, and applying Forrester frameworks and
methods to synthesize insights and develop results for
- Develop high-quality, well-structured, and user-friendly
PowerPoint and Excel client deliverables.
- Support business development and marketing efforts to build the
digital business practice domain.
- Manage client and internal projects and workstreams.
- Achieve personal performance targets.
- Identify opportunities for new research streams based on
feedback from clients and trends in Forrester's engagements with
marketing or customer experience clients. Job Requirements:
- A combination of seven to 10 years of practical experience
and/or management consulting experience supporting business,
marketing, or customer experience functions.
- Experience and acumen in engaging with senior-level business
- Experience in preparing deliverables for clients, owning and
delivering the finished product, and creating client-facing
- Experience working with subject-matter experts with deep
- Someone with formal project management experience or
- Someone who has appreciation for the form factor of
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with others in
- The ability to effectively lead engagements and team resources
to exceed client expectations.
- The ability to travel an average of 10 days per month (once
travel resumes to prepandemic levels). Explore #ForresterLife on:
YouTube Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn FLSA Status: Exempt
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all
qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to
Keywords: Forrester Research, Cambridge , Sr Consultant, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!