Vector Production Associate, Global Gene Therapy
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: May 11, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a patient-focused
company that enables transformative technologies to address
patients' needs while inspiring you and support your career? Takeda
is a world-class organization where we combine our expertise in
disease biology, modality technologies and drug development
experience to develop gene therpies in a holistic approach. We are
seeking a highly motivated leader with substantial experience in
vector production and gene therapy drug development experience to
join Takeda to advance our gene therapy research effort. Be
empowered and join us as a Vector Production Associate in the
Global Gene Therapy Team.OBJECTIVESAs Vector Production Associate
in the Global Gene Therapy (GGT) Team, the incumbent will be
responsible and accountable for the production and purification of
viral vectors that contributes to discovery research gene therapy
(GT) projects in the research pipeline as well as to conduct
research that leads to continuous improvement of production process
and product quality.ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordinate with Head of vector production in GGT team to
prioritize vector production schedule. Partner with other GGT
representatives on therapeutic and/or technology development
colleagues to understand best ways to prioritize production
schedule and partner with analytical and bioassays lead to
efficiently coordinate scheduling and workflow.
- Partnering with project teams in decision making to agree on
desired deliverables and timelines.
- Documentation of experimental details in the form of electronic
labnotebook (eLN) and study reports.
- Present experimental designs, protocols, results and
interpretations in group meetings, project team meetings and/or
- Maintaining familiarity with current scientific literature and
techniques in the field of virus production.
- Follow compliance of documentation in electronic lab notebook
and author scientific reports that supports internal documentation
and regulatory submissions.
- Demonstrate good organizational and communication skills.
Expected to be accountable for effectiveness and timelines of
completion of project goals.
- Ability to balance multiple projects under a demanding
timeline.EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS: -
- BS in a scientific discipline (or equivalent) with 2+ years
experience, or MS with 0+ years experience in a scientific
- Experience in culturing suspension cells or purification
techniquies for gene therapies or protein production.
- Experience in process development or tech transfer for
- Ability to adapt to new and fast paced environment and navigate
- Expected to work well in a team setting, - identify challenges
and seek input from colleagues and supervisor for solutions to
diverse problems, and demonstrate motivation in pursuing scientific
answers through thorough experimental planning.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills for
presentations, report writing and day-to-day project team
communicationsIn accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, -Colorado
Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation daysEEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - MA -
Cambridge - Binney StWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Cambridge , Vector Production Associate, Global Gene Therapy, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!