3463 - Sr Data Analytics Analyst
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Recognized master in professional discipline responsible for
implementing strategic goals and developing and implementing new
products, processes, standards or
operational plans intended to achieve functional goals.
Significantly improves on existing processes and practices and
communicates and collaborates with executive leadership. Manages a
significant mix of business areas, with comprehensive
responsibilities across business operations, resources management,
and people development.
- Acts as the project lead/owner for multiple large and complex
projects within a certain industry, geography or technical
specialty and is responsible for the talent development and
performance of project teams.
- Serves and is recognized as a thought leader in a technical
specialty or industry and harvests new best practices to be
implemented in project work.
- Has in depth understanding of all IQVIA's offerings across
functional areas and geographies.
- Responsible for managing the relationship for various clients
within an industry or technical specialty and has frequent contact
with client senior level managers.
- Ph.D. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or
related quantitative field Or
- Master's Degree
- Typically requires 11+ years of professional experience
- Extensive experience leading the design and delivery of
advanced statistical / machine learning projects in the commercial
sector end to end with proven delivery capability including
capturing requirements, designing analysis plans, interfacing with
clients and writing reports / manuscripts
- Experience with patient-level, longitudinal data, deep
learning, and software development life cycle.
- Proactive, innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
and an ability to think critically and independently.
- Excellent knowledge of supervised machine learning methods,
such as regularized regressions, ensemble tree classifiers (e.g.
xgboost), Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, etc.
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or R. Experience with
pySpark, SparkR or Scala.
- Solid understanding of best coding practices and version
control software such as Git, ability to write clean and efficient
code and a good understanding of the data science package
- Knowledge of healthcare patient-level data
- Knowledge of epidemiology / biostatistics, particularly
analytical issues relating to studies of treatment effectiveness,
disease progression, adherence, healthcare utilization, etc.
- Knowledge of healthcare / life science issues involving
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and
data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with
disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to
submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at email@example.com to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA, Cambridge , 3463 - Sr Data Analytics Analyst, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!