Mfg, Quality, & Supply Chain Life Cycle Systems' Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The PO&T IT Systems / Application Life Cycle Process Specialist
(LCM) will lead the lifecycle management process for all
Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology (PO&T) platforms
(applications). The core objective is to implement, maintain and
continuously execute LCM activities so that PO&T platforms
remain current, improving operational effectiveness and reducing
risk exposure with minimal impact on platform and application
As the critical, central point of contact in PO&T IT as it
pertains to LCM activities, the incumbent will coordinate and drive
core patching and lifecycle management activities and reporting. As
part of the coordinated IT LCM Forum, the incumbent will use their
knowledge of platform and application roadmaps to plan LCM
'releases' across a multi-year horizon, develop effective
dashboards to communicate progress to various stakeholders and
manage effective coordination with platform/application teams. As a
member of the IT LCM Forum, they will also coordinate to provide
similar support to Corporate IT, Commercial & Medical IT, DEA and
CISO. The position will report to the Director of IT, PO&T.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Governance of all aspects of the health of the lifecycle
management process in PO&T.
- Enabling process improvements, often requiring change
management skills and stakeholder alignment
- Analysis of lifecycle data to ensure asset management tool is
kept up to date.
- Interface with application teams to ensure application
lifecycle management plans are in place, funded, and in-sync with
other IT teams.
- Provide approvals for LCM activities on behalf of platform /
- Improve communication capability across multiple groups in IT
to improve lifecycle management
- Work closely with the CISO organization to manage our risk
posture, as well as prioritize remediations, both in accordance to
our risk management framework.
Analyzing: Assess and document goals, scope and output of the
process and relationships to other processes to understand the full
implication of the process(es) as well as outstanding or new
Defining: Clearly define the process roadmap, including relevant
performance measures, governance, addressing current issues and
challenges, future plans for changes and opportunities for
Engaging: Proactively socialize the process roadmap with business
areas using the process and with other process, platform and
partnership owners across IT to collect feedback for improvement,
ensure alignment and coordination, and avoid redundancy or
Operating: Execute on the process roadmap, actively manage the
process as a set of interconnected sub-processes, and manage
Evaluating: Audit and track process effectiveness and performance
against established measures and goals to identify and surface
issues for resolution. Actively manage on an ongoing basis to
continuously improve and simplify.
Improving: Actively seek out and act on opportunities to
continuously simplify and improve processes on an ongoing and
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience within the Quality,
Manufacturing, Process data analytics, and Supply Chain
- 3 or more years direct experience in IT Asset Lifecycle
Management, with expert knowledge in of the process of managing IT
assets from acquisition to disposal
- Experience using ServiceNow CMDB and IT Asset Management a
- Solid working experience with GxP IT SDLCs
- Extensive reporting & analysis experience, particularly in
relation to aspects of the life cycle management process
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and manage complex
- Ability to operate independently but escalate when needed and
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both
technical and non-technical environment with the ability to employ
diplomacy with both high-level executives and team
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, and
balance priorities to achieve positive results.
- Ability to seamlessly and effectively adapt to changing
priorities and challenges.
Minimum Knowledge Requirements
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and
experience required; a degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology Management, or related field of study is preferred.
Additional certifications in ITIL or ITAM a plus.
"Diversity is key for the survival of our ecosystem. I believe it
is the single most important factor for a balanced flourishing
environment where everyone thrives."
Keywords: Biogen, Cambridge , Mfg, Quality, & Supply Chain Life Cycle Systems' Manager, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!