Consultant, Business Intelligence
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job description Consultant, Business Intelligence Department
Summary: IQ 20/20 is the one of the fastest growing Business
Intelligence platforms among Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech firms. We
are growing at an accelerated pace and are looking for creative and
dedicated individuals to work with our customers in implementing
creative IQ solutions for them. Our department maintains a
get-it-done mentality, and has the feel of a start-up company,
while being a growing part of a large, multi-national organization.
Description of Position: For our Healthcare customers (Pharma,
Bio-Tech, Life Sciences) implement custom Reporting, Business
Intelligence and Analytics solutions using our flag-ship product IQ
20/20. Work in an agile environment that is all about solving the
customer's problem. Below is an overview of the type of work
involved with each project you will be implementing:
- Implement custom Reporting, Business Intelligence and Analytics
solutions with our flagship product, IQ 20/20.
- Work in an Agile environment that is all about solving the
- Work with our Implementation Manager and clients to understand
client's data, business and all rules and nuances around the
- Produce business and technical requirements of the project
- Develop mockups of reports & dashboards using Excel, PowerPoint
and review with the Client
- Iterate project plans through detailed design sessions.
- Work with technical resources downstream so they can develop
based on design.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to explain the data &
- Be responsible for the overall quality of the application from
a data standpoint. Requirements:
- 1-3 years of strong Data Analysis/Business Analysis
- Ability to be client facing and work in a professional
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Analysis tools.
- Strong organization skills and work ethic.
- Ability to travel to client sites, up to 10-15% of the time, as
- Database knowledge is a positive.
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech industry experience is a
positive. #CONAJD At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of
human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible
- to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced
analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we
provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our
70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight,
curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn
more at jobs.iqvia.com. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other
status protected by applicable law. IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable
accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who
require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for
employment or otherwise participate in the application process
should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Cambridge , Consultant, Business Intelligence, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!