Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: April 9, 2021
- Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences is hiring entry level
candidates for several positions for contract research in Clinical
trials of drugs, biologics and medical devices.
- We have a few immediate job opportunities available in Drug
Safety and Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Research field. We work
with University hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and recruiting
partners. Job Description OBJECTIVES:
- Leads the analysis of complex business problems and elicits and
documents business requirements. Understands the customer's
business and manages relationships with key customers.
- Sets scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives
of large size and complexity, and leads system
- Influences stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to
ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds
- Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business
objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the
organization and all stakeholders.
- Using knowledge of business operations, identifies and
investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, and
leads the implementation of improvements within area of
- Sole contributor or leader of a small team to deliver IT
solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives
and are implemented in a cost efficient and high quality
- Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of
work, including technical, financial and quality aspects. When
appropriate, leads organizational objectives and delegates
responsibilities. Is accountable for actions and decisions taken by
self and subordinates.
- Directs business process design and requirements analysis on
large/complex project. Ensures documentation according to
clientsQMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Leads requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation
with business management on a BU level.
- Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise,
understands one or more BU organisations and related technical
- Responsible for delivery of large-scale changes and delivery of
- Makes decisions which impact the work of employing
organizations, achievement of organizational objectives and
- Influences policy formation on the contribution of own
specialism to business objectives. Influences a significant part of
own organization. Develops influential relationships with internal
and external customers/suppliers/partners at senior management
level, including industry leaders.
- Recommends strategy, validating and justifying business needs,
conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed
business models, preparing business cases, overseeing development
and implementation of solutions,
- Actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with
customers and peers within area of responsibility
- Assures projects and project team members follow all company
and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated
federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP,
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing
opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree or high school degree and 12 years of work
experience in any business related field.
- 10 + years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience supporting functional processes and
- Extensive experience implementing applications.
- Excellent user knowledge of relevant systems solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business
acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write and speak the English language
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business
- Experience with business analytics and report development
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. Other jobs at Katalyst
Healthcares & Life Sciences
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Cambridge , Business Analyst, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!