Senior Industry Analyst, Healthcare
Company: Forrester Research
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Careers · Forrester - Senior Analyst, Healthcare in Cambridge,
--2017 Forrester Research, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. All rights
reserved. Careers · Forrester - Senior Analyst, Healthcare in
Cambridge, Massachusetts - Careers at Cambridge Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Senior Industry
Analyst, Healthcare Job Locations US-MA-Cambridge - US-NY-New York
- US-CA - US-Homeworker Category Research Overview Our job is to be
bold at work. It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients,
colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity
powers progress.---Forresterites---bring a diversity of opinions
and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas
and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted
advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at
the nexus of what's next. About This Role: Senior Analysts think at
the strategic level and embrace the execution level to create
innovative research that delivers advice through written research,
consulting, client inquiries, and presentations. This position is
part of a high-performing digital business strategy research team
that is entrepreneurial, fast paced, and bold in their calls in
healthcare. The successful candidate will write for, present to,
and advise digital business strategy professionals in the
healthcare industry. Candidates must have a strong understanding of
the business and technology issues facing healthcare executives
today and an appetite for conducting and writing research to stay
abreast of the issues. Responsibilities Senior Analysts work as
part of a small, high-performance team and collaborate with others
across the entire Forrester ecosystem in all aspects of the job.
They are expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of what Forrester clients require
to be successful as digital business strategy professionals in the
age of the customer.
- Conduct research into all aspects of the responsibilities of
digital business strategy professionals at healthcare
organizations, particularly health insurers, healthcare providers,
and life sciences firms, including the impact of health reform
legislation, business technology strategy, digital health, and
- Advise healthcare clients on how to optimize their
relationships with each of their key constituencies, including
consumers, providers, employers, brokers, and administrators.
- Help define the future of digital health strategies, including
direct-to-consumer and organizational business technology systems
rationalization, by painting an accurate, forward-looking picture
and predicting the impact of emerging technologies.
- Write a variety of research documents (long- and short-form
content) that convey new ideas in a rich business context. These
reports typically: 1) introduce new thinking about successful
business and technology strategies; 2) help clients understand how
to advance their technology and business strategies; 3) compare new
technologies or services and their potential to help clients solve
their business challenges; and 4) size emerging business
opportunities in the healthcare sector.
- Exercise creativity in the development of frameworks, graphics,
and report elements to support and enhance research.
- Consult with clients to apply Forrester's research in the
context of their specific business environment and help solve their
- Establish an industry presence as an influential speaker and
thinker and build relationships with clients and journalists who
cover the sector.
- Present at Forrester-sponsored conferences and briefings and
deliver client webinars. Qualifications
- Five-plus years of experience in working in the healthcare
industry, preferably for a healthcare payer or provider, technology
vendor, or life sciences firm.
- A strong record of academic achievement: BA or BS degree at a
minimum; MBA or MS is preferred.
- Commitment to the customer. We help organizations become
customer-obsessed and we live what we evangelize.
- Willingness to collaborate. We move further together.
- Deep intellectual curiosity about the impact of technology on
the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of major digital health trends and understanding of
the industry landscape.
- Solid business instincts and a practical understanding of what
makes companies tick.
- A creative view of markets, technologies, and attitudes
combined with a fascination with the future.
- An adaptive thinker who will abandon closely held ideas and
approaches in favor of stronger evidence through
- Superior listening, critical thinking, and writing skills, as
well as memorable presentation skills. Analysts are expected to
take complex, disparate ideas and distill them into simple,
provocative concepts, with the willingness to take a stand on
vendors and outcomes.
- The ability to travel 30% of the time. Explore #ForresterLife
on: YouTube Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn Glassdoor FLSA
Status: Exempt Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal
employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are
especially encouraged to apply. Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a Referral Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need
help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!Click here to get started. Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: Forrester Research, Cambridge , Senior Industry Analyst, Healthcare, Professions , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!