Research Principal Scientist, Global Biologics
Posted on: November 20, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
About the role:
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D
organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative
therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four
therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the
boundaries of what is possible in order to bring life-changing
therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as a Principal Scientist where you will independently
design and implement extensive scientific research projects. You
will also contribute to multiple projects, being senior scientific
consultant, as well as a project team leader or provide key
technical knowledge to a project team. As part of the Global
Biologics team, you will report to the Associate Director and work
with the organization.
How you will contribute:
- Functional area leader with strong expertise in biologics
characterization including deep understanding of binding kinetics
using SPR and other orthogonal methods.
- Effective project and resource management skills in matrix
- Build new capabilities to broaden scope and capacity of Protein
- Experience presenting data and strategy to be presented across
Takeda network involving multiple sites and disease areas.
- Experience in assay development and data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in team
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline with 8+ years experience
- MS with 12+ years experience, or
- BS with 14+ years experience
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in hands-on analytical
characterization of biologics is required.
- Experience in assay development and data analysis with a focus
on SPR assays, knowledge of Kinexa assay or experiences in Kinexa
assay is a nice to have.
- Demonstrate either or both: exceptional project management
skills or broad recognition for in-depth expertise in a scientific
- Collaborate with other departments, and disciplines, acting as
scientific authority within discipline.
- Determine methods on new assignments; makes strategic
recommendations on projects; greater demonstrated independence; may
manage junior staff.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Ways of Working
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development
of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient
support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will
inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating
careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are
Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
USA - MA - Cambridge - Binney St
Keywords: Takeda, Cambridge , Research Principal Scientist, Global Biologics, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!