Posted on: November 20, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you
and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your
future at Takeda. Join us as a Executive Coordinator in our Boston,
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our
inspiring, bold mission. As Executive Coordinator working on the
Global Real Estate, Facilities and Procurement team, you will be
empowered and a typical day will include:
- Provides executive administrative support to the global SVP for
high-level administrative and office support responsibilities to
ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Works as a high-level executive partner, is responsive and
symbiotic to the needs of the leader.
- Understands the business and can make decisions in the leader's
absence, for example, calendar timings, travel arrangements, and
- Strong communicator and decision-maker, able to liaise
diplomatically with peer group to get work done.
- Manages calendar of global SVP to ensure alignment with goals
- Co-ordinates administrative activities globally within the
Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement organization.
- Arranges travel of global SVP, works with Takeda systems to
book travel and manage expenses, and completes expense reports in
an accurate and timely manner.
- Tracks, documents, and reports data using Microsoft Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Manages specialty documents and correspondence, including
letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling,
accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document
text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines
- Collects, reviews, analyzes, interprets, enters, and formats
accurate data into intranet, spreadsheets, databases and other
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external
customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries
with minimal input from direct supervisor; interacts effectively
with all levels of stakeholders and employees throughout the
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and
suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments
into accounting system; approves transactions; responds to
inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Gathers input for budgets; tracks and updates budget forecasts;
prepares reports for the department summarizing budget status.
- Schedules meetings, calls, and other interactions based on the
priorities of the leader and/or function.
- Initiates, develops, leads, and participates in improvement
processes; actively participates in resulting process
- Understands the structure of the organization and develops a
strong network across departments; draws on network to answer
questions, solve problems, and successfully execute
- Demonstrates discretion and confidentiality in execution of all
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree or
bachelor's degree preferred.
- Mature in approach. Previously operated at the Executive
Administrative Assistant level at a large, global company.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Understands how work gets done in organizations and is
available to the business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in working with real estate, facilities and
procurement in a previous organization is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience or equivalent combination of
training and work experience.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine Learn more at takedajobs.com .
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
USA - MA - Cambridge - Kendall Square - 500
Keywords: Takeda, Cambridge , Execututive Coordinator, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!