Posted on: November 20, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
- Drive and provide direction to HCP/HCO domain data strategy and
operations across the organization and partner with Takeda
leadership and external partners in building the roadmap for master
data management for this domain elevating business value
- Establish, guide, and champion enterprise-wide master data
governance for the HCP/HCO domain.
- Promotes authoritative source of truth, data-driven utilization
out of integrated systems, and data organized across Takeda
- Accountable for a holistic solution delivery including
processes, technology, analytics, people development, and learning
as well as continuous improvements of HCP/HCE master data
capabilities in Takeda.
- Strategize, conceptualize and operationalize capabilities that
can enable new business models to be activated across Takeda based
on a best-in-class, trusted, and compliant HCP/HCO domain data
- Define, develop, clearly and effectively communicate,
implement, and maintain and, above all, champion Takeda's HCP/HCO
master data strategy.
- Take ownership of the HCP/HCO domain board to work with all
relevant stakeholders across the enterprise and drive all
governance aspects of it such as change management, maintenance,
information model, and implementation roadmaps
- Promotes master data as an asset and adopts a data-driven
mindset by nurturing a FAIR data product mindset and data literacy.
Promote a data citizenship mindset by empowering people to own
their piece of the data
- Collaborate with the Global Data Council to drive the continued
development of the Data Governance Framework relating to this
domain, critical data elements, and integrated roadmap and adopting
the agreed framework
- Influences the organizational setup to improve the
effectiveness of managing and supplying business partner domain
data, HCP global data model, and functional spec of the MDM
- Own the domain and drive it with an agile mindset across the
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Domain expertise or knowledge of Healthcare Providers (HCP) and
Organization (HCO) data
- Optimize data capabilities, processes, and skills to ensure
services are operated, monitored, supported, and maintained to best
practice standards, aligned to enterprise data service requirements
and technology/ business strategy.
- Lead and support the latest Data Management best practices,
principles, and processes.
- Track records in managing complex supplier and/or customer
- Effectively communicate with varying levels of management i.e.
GDT/DDT Executives, GDT/DDT Project Managers, Supplier
- Strategic and collaborative partner able to influence and drive
accountability across organizational and domain boundaries
- Advocates for needed change across the organization that adds
to our success.
- Coordinate, manage, and complete primary tasks and special
projects with minimal oversight
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Ability to make complex decisions and support the enterprise
- Coordinate, manage, and complete tasks and special projects
with minimal oversight
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels supports
the Data Governance Committees and facilitates strategic and
operational meetings and agendas to drive decision-making.
- Ability to influence in a highly federated governance model as
- Ability to engage cross-functional stakeholders across the
broader organization to build common understanding and shared
- Experience in budget management, and team leadership of
international cross-functional teams in a multi-cultural
- Ability to apply advanced principles and concepts necessary to
oversee various data governance workgroups
- Explore, and navigate the ever-changing environment of data,
digital and technology
- Must possess an u nderstanding of how a global organization
operates and be comfortable influencing without authority
- Capable of collaborating with teams both cross-functionally and
remotely, across a wide range of time zones and cultures
- Must have significant comfort with ambiguity
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics,
Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field
(or equivalent and related experience preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of leadership experience with Data Services
- Minimum 5 years leading and managing local and remote
- Related leadership experience with Cloud Technology, Mobile
Solutions, SAP technologies
- Expertise in setting Data Services / Solutions strategies and
- Program / Project Management experience.
- Experienced technology expert, strategic change leader and
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Takeda, Cambridge , Domain Lead, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!