Shelter Specialist - Per- Diem - Transitional Wellness Center
Company: Bay Cove
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Bay Cove Human Services has been recognized by
the--Boston--Globe--as one of the--Top--Places to Work in 2021.
This is the sixth year that Bay Cove has been acknowledged for this
Salary: $17.00Schedule: TBDBay Cove Human Services, Inc. a leading
Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Support Staff to
join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults
who face the life-long challenges of mental illness, aging and
substance use disorder. The Support Staff will enforce policies and
procedures of the emergency shelter program, help maintain a safe
environment for the clients, and provide support in the framework
of recovery. The CASPAR program has built a comprehensive array of
outreach, shelter, stabilization, residential, aftercare,
education, and prevention services. We are looking for someone who
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Respond appropriately to any emergency situation.
- Oversee and monitor the proper distribution and intake of all
- Provide care for program participants and maintain order by
monitoring client activities, providing crisis intervention and
resolving conflicts, as needed.
- Maintain all safety and security policies and procedures,
including bed checks, building security, and fire safety.
- Maintain daily logs.
- Prepare food, plan, manage, and service on a daily basis, as
- Enforce all program policies and procedures as they pertain to
clients, and maintain protocols in the event of making spot
decisions relative to a client's health and safety, including
crisis interventions, referrals, and restrictions.
- Education - High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience - Knowledge of modality specific issues, such as
substance use disorder or homelessness
- Must be knowledgeable with the Confidentiality of Alcohol and
Drug Abuse Patient Record (Title 42CFR-Part 2)
- License - Valid driver's license.
- Keywords: Substance Use Disorder, Group, Addictions, Recovery,
Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care
Coordination, Clinician, Supervision, Social Work, Psychology,
Emergency Shelter, Homelessness
Keywords: Bay Cove, Cambridge , Shelter Specialist - Per- Diem - Transitional Wellness Center, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!