Company: Courtyard Boston Cambridge
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott, Boston-Cambridge is
nestled on the banks of the historic Charles River, home of the
Head of the Charles Regatta. With its unique location situated
between prestigious Harvard University and M.I.T., the hotel offers
207 newly renovated rooms. A short walk puts you in Harvard and
Central Square, where there are a variety of restaurants and night
life to choose from.
The House Attendant is responsible for the maintenance and
cleanliness of all assigned areas and equipment. He/she is also
responsible for delivering items to guestrooms (express checkout,
newspapers - property specific, etc.).
- Buff marble floors daily according to hotel standards.
- Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel
- Shampoo furniture as needed.
- Handle all requests for luggage assistance in a friendly,
efficient and courteous manner.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to hotel
- Clean guestrooms as needed.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Courtyard Boston Cambridge, Cambridge , House Attendant, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!