Senior Research Scientist
Company: Brigham and Women's Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description - Senior Research Scientist (3220896) Senior
Research Scientist - ( 3220896 ) Job Title: Senior Research
Scientist Employing Hospital and Department: Ragon Institute of
MGH, MIT, and Harvard Supervision Received Direct reporting to the
PI. Independently develops and leads projects related to B cell
biology and preclinical vaccinology. Major Duties
- Conceives of novel independent scientific projects related to B
cell biology and/or humoral responses to immunogens for malaria,
HIV, influenza, SARS-CoV-2 and other infectious diseases.
- Collaborates both within and without the lab and mentors junior
- Appropriately records and preserves research data.
- Attends and presents at relevant professional meetings.
- Contributes to the drafting and publication of research
articles. Supervisory Responsibilities Oversight of technicians,
technologists, or students and mentoring thereof. Competencies
- Expertise in immunology.
- Ability to write competitive grants.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Responsible for technical and scientific innovation in the
fields of preclinical vaccinology and murine model
- Responsible for preparing manuscripts and driving scientific
discourse with colleagues and the public.
- Ability to oversee research projects. Education and Minimum
Work Experience: Ph.D.; 5+ years of immunological research
Keywords: Brigham and Women's Hospital, Cambridge , Senior Research Scientist, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!