Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Coordinator position. - Type: 40hrs/wk. - ContractStart
Date: - ASAPLocation: - Cambridge, MA (Local candidates only)Pay:
Up to $38.51/hr (based on experience/education)Length: Twelve (12)
months with possibility of extension/conversion -Shift: - Mon - Fri
8a-5p, HYBRID scheduleNote: - This is a HYBRID position. No other
options are available.Responsibilities for this Coordinator
position include but are not limited to: - -
- Fully support the Global Head of Data Office including
pro-actively managing calendars (schedule internal and external
meetings, calls, appointments, and prioritize and resolve
scheduling conflicts in a very active calendar), communications,
travel arrangements, expense reports.
- Plan, manage and facilitate on-site and off-site meetings with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all administrative aspects of vendor management to
execute contract and payment.
- Manage distribution lists for the GMU and for various
- Manage RDPM time reporting accounts for team members.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and act as liaison with the
travel department for other team members as needed.
- Prepare expense reports, as well as reviewing staff expense
reports for compliance and proper submission of documentation prior
to manager approval.
- Manage the Data office weekly meetings;, send reminders and
upload presentations to SharePoint.
- Support recruitment and departure activities such as scheduling
interviews, onboarding or offboarding.
- Conduct ad hoc initiatives for the team.
- Ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations, provide a
positive presence, answer email, teams and telephone calls in an
efficient, timely and thoughtful manner.
- Foster respectful relationships with other admins, work
together collaboratively and share best practices. -Qualifications
for this Coordinator position:
- A minimum of five years of administrative experience in a
- Bachelors degree required with a preference for business or
- Strong pro-activeness, ability to prioritize, multi-task, work
independently and as part of a team, ability to navigate a complex
organization with minimal direction to complete tasks and projects,
in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, working knowledge of
common intranet communication tools and business tools such as
Concur, eBuy, EasyInvoice, and Workday.
- Knowledge of teleconference tools including Zoom, Teams, or
other related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
compose mature drafts of internal and external communications.
- Discretion, tact, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to
handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively and build rapport with associates,
senior management, key stakeholders, and external contacts.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Cambridge , Coordinator, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!