Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
**See Comments for Must Have Skills & Screening Questions**
Precision Oncology is a dedicated Oncology Research group focused
on increasing success rates in early development by applying High
Content Data and Analytics to inform both Research and early
Development decisions. We work as the integrated analytical arm of
drug discovery teams and embrace a Bedside to Bench and Back
approach to understand at the molecular level cancer subtypes,
immune context, and drug response in patients. Molecular data
(cytometric, single cell and spatial data) as well as advanced
statistical and machine learning methods are used to identify
targets, and animal models for hypothesis testing, POC indications,
and biomarkers for advancing our cancer drug discovery
We are seeking a self-motivated candidate with a strong background
in immunology and flow cytometry to work in the flow center of
excellence. The successful candidate we are looking for is an
independent problem-solver, detail oriented and agile. Key
responsibilities will include maintenance of instruments,
troubleshooting instrument failures, designing, and implementing
flow panels for molecular and immuno-oncology projects both
independently and in collaboration with colleagues). Colleague must
feel comfortable summarizing and discussing results.
1. Design and execution of in vitro, ex vivo cellular assay and
immune profiling experiments such as flow/spectral-cytometer, FACS
analyzer to characterize the cellular phenotype for our project
2. Develop biomarkers identification focused profiling for in vivo
3. Maintenance and qc program on analyzers and sorters
4. Conduct training sessions and/or workshops on basic and advanced
techniques for new colleagues. Assist in creating training material
and user manuals.
5. Work with scientists to troubleshoot instrument issues in real
6. Assist scientists with sample acquisition and respond to
7. Design and implement procedures and protocols appropriate for
the management of multi-user equipment.
8. Communicate basic lab needs to leadership for both technical and
9. Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments.
10. Display an investigative or technological orientation in
designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical
procedures with minimal guidance.
11. Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine
scientific procedures and experiments under general
12. Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures.
13. Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist the supervisor
in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience in flow
Hands-on experience with flow cytometers (FACSCanto II, LSRFortessa
X-20, Client Symphony A5, Cytek Aurora) sorters (Sorters: Sony
SH800, Sony MA900, Client FACSAria, Client FACSMelody)
Experience with antibody staining optimization and running
Self-motivated and organized with attention to detail and ability
Excellent communication and time-management skills
Strong written and spoken English skills
Familiarity with common computer programs (MS Word, Excel and
Attention to detail and organization
Good problem-solving abilities
Experience with multiple FACS software (flowjo, FCExpress,
Experience sorting cells on Sony or Client instruments
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Cambridge , Scientist II, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!