Machine Learning Lead
Company: Reverie Labs
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Reverie Labs, were building a pharmaceutical company from the
ground up using computationwere a drug company that looks and feels
like a tech company. Were a team of engineers and machine learning
researchers using cutting-edge tools to design new medicines.
Were looking for a Machine Learning Lead to direct our research and
development efforts in machine learning. This individual will work
closely with our extensive team of ML engineers, research
scientists, chemists, and executives to expand our ML capabilities
and translate them into actionable insights for chemistry.Heres a
sample of the types of responsibilities this individual would
- Developing a roadmap of ML priorities along with Reveries
- Leading the weekly task prioritization of a team of ML
engineers and data scientists
- Matching the needs of our therapeutic teams with opportunities
for ML engineers to create impact
- Developing new machine learning algorithms and architectures to
model complex chemical systems.
- Maintaining regular reading groups and other private and public
research activities, including publishing via conferences, blog
posts, and journalsRequirements
- Deep Learning: Experience implementing SOTA methods including
graph convolutional neural networks, transformers, CNNs, etc from
scratch in a modern deep learning framework (Tensorflow or
- Classical ML: Experience with non-neural network deep learning
models (random forests, SVM, etc.) and statistics.
- Experience with software development in Python.
- PhD in Computer Science or a related field is preferred, or
strong industry machine learning experience.
- Experience working in drug discovery, materials science,
physics, or a related field is preferred but not required.We base
our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job
requirements, and qualificationswe do not discriminate based on
race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs,
veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance
for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates
who share those values. Applications from women and members of
underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.
Keywords: Reverie Labs, Cambridge , Machine Learning Lead, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!