Cashier- Cambridge, MA
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Why Join Us?
As a Panera Cashier, you are the gatekeeper between our restaurant
customers and the high-quality food they crave most. Through
face-to-face interaction, you'll lay the foundation of all great
customer experiences that will set the tone for visits to come.
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants, and
PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine, New
Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Cashier Associate
- Exceptional training and career growth programs
- Commitment to promoting from within
- Welcoming and caring working culture
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Follow the direction of your supervisors
- Maintain safety standards at all times, while adhering to our
policies and procedures
- Communication Skills: A friendly, positive attitude, and the
ability to communicate clearly with customers and
- Age Requirements: You must be 16 years of age or older
- Physical: The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time,
and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting
(up to 50 lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Flexibility: Able to work a varied schedule that includes
nights and weekends
Keywords: Panera Bread, Cambridge , Cashier- Cambridge, MA, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!