Commercial Lender - To $110K - Cambridge, MD - Job # 2697
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Commercial Lender - To $110K - Cambridge, MD - Job # 2697Who We
AreThe Symicor Group is a boutique talent acquisition firm based in
Lincolnshire, IL & San Antonio, TX. Our nationally unique value
proposition centers around providing the very best available
banking and accounting talent. In fact, most of our recruiters are
former bankers or accountants themselves!We know how to evaluate
the very best banking and accounting talent available in the
market. Whether you are a candidate seeking a new opportunity or a
bank or company president trying to fill an essential position, The
Symicor Group stands ready to deliver premium results for you. The
Position Our bank client is seeking to fill a Commercial Lender
role in the Cambridge, MD area. The successful candidate will make
and service a variety of commercial and consumer loans. The
candidate will also assist senior officers in handling larger and
more complicated loans and provide other customer services as may
be required.The position offers a generous salary of up to $110K
and a full benefits package. (This is not a remote
position).Commercial Lender responsibilities include:
- Growing the loan portfolio consisting of commercial and
- Developing and managing commercial loan accounts that meet
established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability
at minimum risk.
- Collecting and analyzing information that reflects the current
creditworthiness of customers and the current merits of existing
- Reviewing and analyzing title reports or surveys to determine
issues and any present or potential risks.
- Analyzing applicant financial status, credit, and property
evaluation to determine the feasibility of granting the loan or
submitting an application to a credit analyst for verification and
- Meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan
applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Guiding loans through the approval and closing process.
- Explaining, promoting, cross-selling, or referring banks,
insurance, and trust products or services.
- Representing the Bank in the community through professional and
civic involvement is critically important to this role.
- Performing other duties, as assigned. Who Are You? You're
someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking
for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your
passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition
of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.You
also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Six or more years of progressively greater responsibility and
experience in the commercial lending area is a must.
- Experience analyzing financial statements.
- Completion of a formalized credit training program is
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations covering
commercial banking activities.
- Strong analytical ability with effective written and verbal
communication skills required.
- Efficient use of Outlook, Word, and Excel applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.The next step is yours. Email us
your current resume along with the position you are considering
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Cambridge , Commercial Lender - To $110K - Cambridge, MD - Job # 2697, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!