Company: Eurofins USA
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In over
just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes,
France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900
independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than
800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. In 2019,
Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR --- 4.56 billion, and has
been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20
years. Job Description
- Lead team of scientists in drug discovery processes
- Establish experimental approaches, under minimal supervision,
addressing mechanism of action of drug candidates such as cellular
signaling, uptake and kinetics, localization and recycling of drug
product within target cells.
- Develop pharmacodynamic markers, to incorporate into the early
development of drug candidates.
- Perform in vitro techniques/procedures such as, but not limited
to, Surface Plasmon Resonance, ELISA based assay development, cell
culture, transfections, and flow cytometry.
- Prepare and present comprehensive technical reports and formal
presentations / posters to full range of internal/external
- Document data accurately in laboratory notebooks as per
established company guidelines and procedures.
- Draft technical reports, memos, procedures, protocols, and
presentations as needed.
- Present to department and at project team
- PhD degree in Biology or related discipline with 2 + years of
- Experience with in vitro cell based assays, cell culture,
enzymatic activity assays, immunoassays and knowledge of surface
plasmon resonance is required.
- Knowledge of a diverse range of cellular experiments to measure
changes in cellular activity in support of in-vitro and in-vivo
studies is required.
- Leadership experience preferred
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks
simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and
comply with company policies.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship.Additional InformationPosition is
full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently
living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidaysEurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and
Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins USA, Cambridge , Discovery Scientist, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!