Company: Integrated Resources, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Position:Scientist Location: Cambridge, MADuration: 12+
- Key Responsibilities: Oversee a small core staff and delegate
proper tasks/assignments Design and optimize protocols for flow
- Act as a scientific consultant of all flow cytometry-related
technologies for the customer.
- Carry out continuous education to the customer regarding the
technological advancement of this field Maintenance,
troubleshooting and rapid-response repair of flow cytometry
instruments in a multi-user flow cytometry core Maintain
appropriate documentation of instrument usage and maintenance
- Ensure facility compliance with all safety rules and regulation
Maintain laboratory stocks of supplies and reagents.
- Driving toward zero service recalls for any reason.
- Ensure compliance of data integrity/security in the complete
range of flow cytometry core.Qualifications:
- Flow Cytometry Specialist: Basic Qualifications/Education:
Bachelor's degree in biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical
Engineering, or a related scientific.
- Discipline In-depth understanding of instrumentation and flow
cytometry principles are essential for the successful delivery of
- Clear evidence of strong communication skills, strong
interpersonal skills and the ability to work constructively with
colleagues with all levels of flow cytometry experience is
- The position requires ability to lead a small core staff
through proper delegation and super-vision, and the ability to work
as part of a large, cross-function team and be productive in a
highly collaborative environment. Demonstrated initiative to solve
problems with enthusiasm and a positive attitude is required.
- The appropriate individual will have a master/bachelor's degree
in a biological or related scientific discipline and 2-3 years of
experience operating shared-resource laboratory (SRL) facilities
(For bachelor-level candidates, 6-7 years of experience is
- Technical Skills: Must have immunostaining skills Must have
familiarity with at least three of the following instruments:
FACSAria, Melody, SH800, Fortessa, LSR II, Symphony, Canto II,
Celesta, Attune NxT, Aurora, CyTOF Familiar with flow data analysis
software or platform, such as FlowJo, FCSExpress, Cytobank, OMIQ
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems Experience with mass
cytometry and microscopy preferred.#sczr2
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc., Cambridge , Scientist, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!