Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Title: Sourcing AssociatePay Rate: -$28/hrLocation:
RemoteContract Length: 4 months
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing and project-specific support to the Category
- Manage interactions with vendors at multiple levels, with focus
on tactical and transactional activities.
- Review contracts and proposals, interacting with the Legal
department if/when needed.
- Support GMAC category team in supplier selection projects and
- Conduct data gathering and analytics in support of negotiations
and category strategies.
- Conduct market assessments, create and project manage sourcing
events (e.g. Requests for Proposals), and analyze proposals to
summarize responses including cost and pricing.
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable in invoice resolution issues
- Collaborate with Finance Operations with Procure to Pay (P2P)
issues and system infrastructure.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Science, Business or related field
- 1 - 2 years of procurement experience required (biotech or
pharmaceutical industry preferred; knowledge of cGMP a
- Experience in procurement/strategic sourcing, operations,
finance, supply chain or similar area.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with SAP
- Experience with eSourcing systems preferred.
- Interpersonal skills that support high level of interaction
with internal customers and vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical
- Possesses organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work sensitively with confidential
- Understanding and compliance with applicable Sarbanes Oxley
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Cambridge , Sourcing Associate, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!