Universal Banker/Client Advisor - Float Pool
Company: Cambridge Trust Company
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Supports the office -in proactively developing new business
opportunities and deepening relationships with existing clients in
order to contribute directly to the growth of the office. Functions
as "trusted advisor" to banking clients providing solutions and
delivering exceptional service. Works collaboratively with internal
business partners to bring the entire bank's capabilities to our
clients. This position will support the growth of the banking
office and function in a universal role, handling any client need
from basic teller transactions to account opening to more complex,
sophisticated banking/wealth management inquiries. The ideal
candidate will be expected to work independently and be proficient
in all banking services. -Responsibilities:
- Attracts, develops, and manages relationships within the
banking office. Uncovers needs and provides suitable
- Identifies, builds, and strengthens relationships to -increase
penetration within community, through superior and interactive
- Anticipates financial needs of client -and offers solutions
through wide range of products, services, and -expertise.
Collaborates with business partners to bring the entire bank's
solutions to every client. Supports the private banking model and
can convey the bank's value proposition.
- Develops a strong understanding of the bank's capabilities
across all business lines- deposits/banking, credit, and
-investment, for both personal needs and business.
- Provides regular value-added engagement with -clients through
face-to-face meetings in Office, through digital channels, -and at
client's preferred location.
- Owns every interaction in the office from start to finish.
Masters all technologies to support the client's needs at channel
- Proactively sources, acquires, and expands -high-value client
relationships by maximizing sales and service opportunities.
- Refers opportunities to partners, where -appropriate, including
but not limited to Consumer Lending, Wealth Management, -and
- Maintains operational excellence and meets all required
regulatory and compliance guidelines/policy/procedure.
- Participates in banking center calling initiatives, outreach
- Meets or exceeds assigned goals for new business, service
excellence and operational performance.
- Markets full range of services to every client through lobby
leadership, outbound calling, marketing and banking center
- Effectively and efficiently resolves customer issues, looking
for solutions proactively.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations and
adhere to bank policies and -procedures.
- Provides flexibility of coverage to other locations, as
- May fill in on teller line or perform teller functions, as
needed. Owns every interaction from start to finish. Masters all
technologies to support the client's needs at channel of choice.
Cross-trained to handle teller and platform
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and retail/sales/business
- Strong background in financial institution operating policies
and procedures, banking regulations (state and federal) and public
- Prior experience making outbound calls to clients or business
clients and/or prospects.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of small business, mortgages, wealth
management and lending services.
- Knowledge of social media and the use of communications
technology (e.g., Skype for business, WebEx, etc.). Excellent
understanding of banking office technology for onboarding
- Solid understanding of Bank product and service offerings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with clients, partners, and team members in
a professional and personable manner.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Ability, motivation, and preference to succeed in a goal-driven
- Ability to flex in and out of various roles as needed for the
client- including teller, platform.
- Strong team player and ability to function in a team
- Strong commitment to personal growth, learning, and
- Customer-centric, relationship-focused "growth" mindset.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated aptitude and desire for sales
achievement.Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Normal office environment.
- Frequent sitting and standing at a desk.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, Monday through
Saturday.Individuals must be in compliance with Cambridge Trust's
COVID 19 Vaccination Policy. For a copy of this policy, and/or
reasonable accommodations, please contact
-HumanResources@cambridgetrust.com .The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and
duties required.Cambridge Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity
Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals
with disabilities.*External and internal applicants, as well as
position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the
Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the
essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the
assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by
management on a case-by-case basis
Keywords: Cambridge Trust Company, Cambridge , Universal Banker/Client Advisor - Float Pool, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!