Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Project Management Support DeliverablesResponsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules,
budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in weekly and periodic
management meetings to discuss overall operational, management, and
strategic planning that affect project timelines
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Preparing necessary materials for meetings, progress reports
and presentations as needed.
- Responsible for determining, tracking, and reporting key
performance indicators and overall project performance metrics
- Maintain a SharePoint site as the main point of distribution of
data, meeting minutes and other project information.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal
- Assist in the creation of databases and templates in support of
the project activities.
- Provide other research, contract management and admin support
functions as needed.Education and Experience Requirements:
- High Competency in Microsoft applications including SharePoint,
Word, Excel, and Outlook. Understanding of some biological terms is
desirable particularly in vaccines and influenza
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum, Leankor and Agile
methodology is desirable.Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- Demonstrated project coordination experience is highly
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
team to ensure projects are completed.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced
- Excellent organizational, planning/scheduling and time
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Cambridge , Project Coordinator, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!