(Sr) Research Associate
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Research Associate, Cell Biology (title flexible for more
Our small start up company in the protein engineering space,
located in Cambridge, MA, has an immediate need for an RA/Sr RA on
their Cell Biology team. Mammalian cell culture expertise from an
industry setting (and/or academic project) is required to enable
you to go beyond just executing platform development experiments.
In fact, this role is best suited for the ambitious candidate who
aims to design and establish robust cell based assays for lead
selection and optimization purposes for a therapeutic with
- Use western blot, qPCR, ELISA, molecular cloning, and primary
cell culture capabilities for cell based assay development
- Learn/apply transfection for DNA/RNA delivery, as well as gene
- Sort and evaluate cells with flow cytometry, IHC, and
- Maintain an electronic lab notebook
- BS or MS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or
related Life Science area with 3+ years relevant lab experience
(industry preferred) - Sr RA and Associate Scientist titles
available for highly qualified candidates
- Experience with mammalian tissue culture is required.
CRISPR/siRNA experience is a plus
Discover how you can grow as a researcher with this small,
tight-knit company by applying today!
Please note: this role is available to candidates who are legally
authorized to work for any US employer both now and in the future,
and those who can start in a new role 2-3 weeks after accepting an
Keywords: HireMinds, Cambridge , (Sr) Research Associate, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!