Loan Servicing Representative II
Company: East Cambridge Savings Bank
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Loan Servicing Representative
IIDepartment: Loan ServicingGrade: 9Salary: $21.94 – 31.76/hr East
Cambridge Savings Bank's Lending Division is actively recruiting
for a Loan Servicing Representative II.Function:Under the direction
of the Loan Servicing Manager, performs a variety of clerical and
administrative tasks related to the servicing of consumer,
commercial and mortgage loans.We are looking for a candidate
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience and 1 year loan servicing
- Superior organizational, time-management and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude and willing to work well
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and ExcelEssential Job
- Responsible for real estate tax disbursements and ensuring
timely payments. Researches and resolves any tax discrepancies in
coordination with the tax service vendor. Responsible for the
set-up of new and refinanced tax service contracts, as well as for
the cancellation of contracts for loans paid in full.
- Responsible for new loan set up. Reviews loan note for accuracy
and compliance with rate and general lending policy and guidelines;
logs new loan information into Loan Register; verifies proceeds of
loan balance to attorney and notes requirements and accuracy of new
loan posting to teller sheet. Verifies coding and loan servicing
data, and links loan to servicing data and servicing system.
- Responsible for the timely payment and reconciliation of tax
service and insurance vendors and maintenance of tax and insurance
records on the Core system.
- Processes timely payment of PMI, Flood and Hazard premiums.
Researches and resolves any insurance and force placed matters in
coordination with the insurance vendor.
- Coordinates the tracking of homeowner's insurance and force
placed insurance in conjunction with the insurance vendors.
Corresponds with borrowers, insurance agents/companies and other
third parties to obtain necessary documentation.
- Processes and reviews Annual Escrow Analysis to ensure timely
disbursement of all analysis documentation.
- Responsible for preliminary research of customer escrow issues.
Analyzes the problem and escalates as needed for resolution.
- Assists with various tasks within the Servicing Department
which includes: processing daily mail, customer payments, account
maintenance and other administrative duties as may be required to
maintain efficiency in the department.
- Responsible for processing Loan modifications/Interest Rate
changes approved by the Executive Committee, including Executive
Committee report preparation.
- Responsible for attaining predetermined sales goals on a
monthly/annual basis in accordance with the Bank's Customer Service
- Reviews the monthly loan property report and ensures that
borrower requested cancellations and automatic terminations are
processed in line with servicing regulations.
- Obtains all daily and weekly rate indices and submits them for
review and processing in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the boarding and discharge of all consumer
- Assists with functions related to the servicing of Commercial
- Performs related loan servicing tasks and special projects as
may be required or assigned.
- Acts as primary backup for Loan Servicer. Contact our Human
Resources Division or visit www.ecsb.com/careers for more details
and to apply. Or submit your resume to:Email: email@example.com Fax:
617-252-6877 Phone: 617-354-7700 East Cambridge Savings Bank, Attn:
Human Resources344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141 East
Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: East Cambridge Savings Bank, Cambridge , Loan Servicing Representative II, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!