Company: EF Educational Tours
Posted on: June 19, 2022
EF Educational Tours is seeking a passionate, energetic,
entrepreneurial Senior Designer to join our in-house marketing and
creative team based in Boston. Please note: Applications without
online portfolios will not be considered.What you'll do:EF
Education First was founded over 55 years ago on the idea that the
best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. So
everything we create for EF Tours is designed to enable educators
to broaden their students' perspectives through travel.That
manifests in the widest range of projects you'll ever find at one
job. And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it
all-from 200-page catalogs to billboards, web toolkits to videos,
digital campaigns to backpacks (literally down to the copy on the
tags).Who you are:We're looking for a kickass designer who has:
- The heart and soul of a creative, who thrives on coming up with
killer ideas and compelling designs.
- 7+ years of multi-channel design experience on everything from
print to digital to merch and beyond.
- The brain of a strategic thinker and creative
- A truly collaborative nature and an eagerness to learn, plus an
interest in mentoring and helping to inspire and develop other
- The ability to challenge the norm but know how, where, and when
- A finely-honed attention to detail on everything from proper
file prep to press checks.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite and a working knowledge
of Adobe XD, Sketch, and InVision. Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a
plus, but not required.
- Strong presentation and relationship-building skills, plus the
ability to juggle multiple projects for multiple teams with
- The ability to think big picture and lead projects with little
supervision, exploring multiple solutions that prioritize team
goals over their own ideas.
- An amazing online portfolio of your work. (This one's
non-negotiable.)Who we are:We're not your typical in-house agency.
We're an integrated team of about 45 staff: writers, designers,
video editors, producers, photographers, marketing managers,
lead-generators, and more. We make anything the business needs and
create whatever we can dream up, all in-house. But our skills go
way beyond our job descriptions. Among our crew are a novice improv
performer, a pet portrait artist, a metal band bass player, and
even a former wrangler of a fainting goat named Brian. We're a
passionate crew that focuses on making great work, and we have lots
of fun doing it. Want to know more? Read up on our creative
philosophy at ef.design.Read more about the role
Keywords: EF Educational Tours, Cambridge , Senior Designer, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!