People & Culture Coordinator
Company: Manning Personnel Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Manning Personnel Group Inc., is partnering with a start-up
Biotechnology firm as they are looking to hire a People & Culture
Coordinator. The selected individual will partner with the Director
of People & Culture to develop and implement practices, programs,
and policies to create an environment where employees can develop
their careers and have fun while making an impact. If you are a
creative, passionate, and detail oriented person - please
- Assist with recruitment activities such as posting jobs,
scheduling interviews, and operational tasks.
- Review resumes and conduct phone interviews.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to ensure a
positive interview experience.
- Team up with our recruiters, and support talent pipelines.
- Support employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes such as
completing new-hire paperwork, I-9 forms and process
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with legal
- Work with Director of People & Culture to maintain employee
handbook with updated information.
- Under the direction of the Director coordinate benefit plans;
including keeping up to date with laws.
- Work with Director to develop and implement intern program.
- Coordinate team building activities and company events.
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment and benefits
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified
applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected
Keywords: Manning Personnel Group, Inc., Cambridge , People & Culture Coordinator, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!