Company: Invenia Labs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Please apply if you are an innovative, resourceful, and
ambitious person who wants to help build an organisation that makes
a positive global impact on society and the environment. This role
fills a very important function to ensure Invenia Labs continues to
bring together the most talented individuals at the top of their
fields, aligned with Invenia's vision as our team continues to
grow. You should expect to dive quite deeply into exploring what
machine learning researchers and software developers work on day to
day and to develop a good grasp of technical roles and
requirements. Role Description
- Represent the company at job fairs, international technical
conferences, social events, and local meet-ups.
- Engage with academic institutions, industry partners, and the
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and developments in the field
of artificial intelligence.
- Identify and reach out to prospective candidates.
- Play a key role in reviewing and pre-screening applicants,
identifying top talent.
- Discuss job openings and opportunities with the candidates, and
provide details about the company and the position.
- Follow closely what the technical team is working on, have a
good grasp on the nature of work and projects in order to
effectively screen and engage with the prospective candidates.
- Have exceptional social aptitude and emotional
- Enjoy relationship-building and networking.
- Have a natural curiosity about the world and a passion for
- Have the aptitude to effectively learn and digest technical
information to understand technical roles and skills with
- Enjoy learning about new technologies and the latest scientific
innovations in various fields.
- Can articulate information very clearly and concisely verbally
and in writing.
- Able to prioritise well and stay organised.
- Have a university degree in any field, such as Maths, Physics,
Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Anthropology,
Neuroscience, Psychology, or arts such as Music or Theatre.
- Either, be able to write code at least at a very beginner level
in any language, or have a minimum of A-Levels in Maths, or
Keywords: Invenia Labs, Cambridge , Talent Specialist, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!