Employee Engagement Coordinator
Company: Forrester Research
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues,
and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress.
Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of
their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that
change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most
influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what's
About This Role
The Employee Engagement Coordinator is a key part of orchestrating
a meaningful and differentiated employee experience that drives
engagement and retention for Forrester. The team's work encompasses
four primary areas: employee engagement programs (including
onboarding), learning and development, employer branding, and
internal communications. The experiences should always be simple,
actionable, and memorable.
- New hire orientation (NHO): Help manage this weekly experience
- Communicating with new hires and their managers; coordinating
the calendar of week one events.
- Liaising with internal partners such as the employee experience
resource center, technology management, and corporate
- Managing new hire swag deliverables.
- Always refining and improving this experience.
- Starting blocks: Help manage this quarterly onboarding
experience globally, including:
- Coordinating executive calendars.
- Developing resources for each session (agenda, roster,
presentations, and follow-up).
- Contributing ideas that continue to refine and improve the
Anywhere Work (office and virtual experiences)
Help design, manage, and deliver, and communicate---
- In-person programming that draws people into the office.
Partner with office leaders and office culture champions to create
locally relevant connection/collaboration opportunities.
- Virtual experiences that keep our culture and community
connected from anywhere. Help coordinate and deliver those internal
"Forrester Anywhere" cultural events.
- Nurture affinity groups and help create space for employees to
come together over common passions to celebrate diverse backgrounds
and experiences (i.e., art, music, sports, etc.).
- Help curate authentic employee stories that can be used to
promote Forrester as a destination workplace.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote externally.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or related field;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in coordinating corporate events that bring people
together for community and connection, both in-person and
- Comfortable with Outlook calendar coordination.
- Collaborative skills, with the ability to bring people together
and make connections across levels, departments, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to communicate across multiple platforms and confidence in
presenting in front of small and large groups.
- Attention to detail, someone who values quality and is always
trying to make an experience better.
- Time management skills, someone who manages their time
effectively and prioritizes the employee experience.
- Action-oriented, a problem solver who takes the time to listen
but can also quickly move to action.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Cambridge, MA, USA Candidates
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all
qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to
London, United Kingdom Candidates
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to providing a work environment that is free from all
forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment. -
Data Protection -
The information provided by you in this application will be used
for the purposes of recruitment and, for successful applicants
only, for personnel administration and management purposes and to
comply with the employer's obligations regarding the retention of
employee records. If your application is unsuccessful, Forrester
Research, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or service
providers (collectively "Forrester") will retain your personal
information on secure file solely to consider you for future
recruitment opportunities. - -
By submitting your resume/CV, you consent to Forrester's retention
of the information provided on a secure file for personnel
administration and management purposes and/or in order to consider
you for future employment opportunities and to the transfer of the
information provided to: - -
Forrester's offices in the US and other countries outside the
European Economic Area; and Service providers engaged by Forrester
for the purposes of processing applications for employment who may
be located outside the European Economic Area.
Keywords: Forrester Research, Cambridge , Employee Engagement Coordinator, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!