Research Associate I (Scientific)
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Title: Research Associate I (Scientific)
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and
- Display an investigative or technological orientation in
designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical
- Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine
scientific procedures and experiments under general
- Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures.
- Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist supervisor in
the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and
overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause
delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of
- Frequent internal company contacts.
- Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts
on routine matters. Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years Key
- Collaborate with project teams for biochemical assay
development and validation, library screening, hit generation and
validation, and biophysical characterization of lead compounds
- Design, validate and implement the custom biochemical,
biophysical, and immunoassays (enzyme kinetics, TR-FRET, Alphalisa,
ELISA, and Simple Western etc.).
- Biophysical characterization of protein-ligand interactions
using an array of biophysical techniques such as SPR, DSF, DSC, and
- Deliver high-quality and timely data to support programs'
strategy and goals, in collaboration with interdisciplinary
- Deliver scientific reports and presentations internally or
externally as needed.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Cambridge , Research Associate I (Scientific), Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!