Sr Architect II (Veritas)
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Staples is business to business. You re what binds us
together.What you ll be doing:The Sr Architect, Veritas, will be
responsible for defining the roadmap, implementation and operations
of Staples backup and storage. Will review Staples current
footprint and implementation and create a roadmap and plan for
improvement and changes for on-premises and public cloud. What you
bring to the table:
- Deep knowledge of enterprise back up software and vendors
especially Veritas Netbackup and its suite of offerings.
- In depth knowledge of various storage vendors and solutions.
EMC (VMAx, Powermax, Isilon, Data Domain, etc. Netapp, HP3PAR, Pure
Storage, and etc.(Hybrid work location) Qualifications : What s
needed- Basic Qualifications
- Expertise in large scale Veritas architecture and deployment of
enterprise backup and storage solutions across multiple data
centers, sites, and public cloud.
- Experience with back up strategy in public cloud such as Azure
- Experience working with managed service providers.
- Experience in designing storage technology and integrating
various cloud storage options.
- Experience in capacity planning and perform analysis of current
landscape of storage workloads and storage pools.
- 10 + years of experience in architecting and implementing
enterprise scale backup and storage solutions speficically with
Veritas. What s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to work across the infrastructure team to create vision
and roadmap for various infrastructure teams (VMware, Network,
Linux, Windows, Unix, etc.)We Offer:
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and
Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and
benefitsInterested in joining the team? Check out our perks and
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of
thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law. Associated topics:
application developer, back end, develop, devops, matlab, maven,
perl, senior software developer, senior software engineer, software
Keywords: Staples, Cambridge , Sr Architect II (Veritas), Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!