Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Executive Assistant will support the Chief Information Officer
as well as team members of the leadership team (LT) as needed. The
position serves as an important member of the Digital
administrative network and is a key interface to Digital LT,
internal, external contacts and stakeholders, establishing and
maintaining the professional interface/impression of Sanofi.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of
administrative, business supportive, technical and clerical tasks
and activities including but not limited to meeting and calendar
prioritization & management, travel arrangements, expense
reporting, project support, procurement administration,
communications, ad hoc support as needed.
* Proactively anticipate manager's needs and prepare
* Provide routine administrative support and maintain files
according to business standards
* Foster respectful relationships with other admins and work
together collaboratively and share best practices.
* Meeting Planning, Scheduling and Travel.
* Meeting planning & logistics, including coordinating on-site and
off-site meetings with internal and external
stakeholders/customers. Arrange and provide support for
* Maintain and prioritize calendars, handle and respond to
correspondence on behalf of manager with internal and external
* Assist with management of the Team's SharePoint/Teams, organizing
information and ensuring accessibility for global TA colleagues and
* Own and manage the organization chart, distribution lists and new
joiners for the CIO Team
* Manage distribution lists for the CIO Team and for various
* Coordinate travel arrangements including registrations and acts
as liaison with the travel department and external stakeholders for
* Prepare expense reports, as well as reviewing staff expense
reports for compliance and proper submission of documentation prior
to manager approval.
* Provide administrative support for procurement and purchasing
with associated responsibilities.
* Create requisitions, purchase orders, for example ordering
supplies and other administrative and systems support.
* Ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations, provide a
positive presence, answer email and telephone calls in an
efficient, timely and thoughtful manner.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Empathy, sensitivity and discretion handling sensitive and
extremely confidential matters
* Present as positive, professional and solution focused
* Capable and willing to learn new technologies to support
* Ability to interact positively and respectfully with all levels
of the Sanofi organization including the most senior management
* Strong organizational and communication skills (written and
* Detail oriented with excellent organizational and follow up
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced
and demanding environment to ensure smooth and efficient flow of
* Ability to work across multiple time zones critical to
* College degree (preferred) in business, communication, or related
* 10 yearsrelevant employment experience as Assistant, Executive
Assistant, Project Manager, or related role
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Teams.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
* Prior experience supporting Executive Leaders
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
* Working knowledge of common office intranet tools Concur, Ebuy,
* Flexible and a problem solver
* Computer literate in the use of non-generic software
* Technical mindset
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an
important responsibility to protect individual and public health.
All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate
and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the
richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a
workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to
empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We
respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their
backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for
Keywords: Sanofi, Cambridge , Executive Assistant, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!