Posted on: May 11, 2022
Effective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are
required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of
employment at Philips*. Employees may request a reasonable
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for
- Montana employees are currently excluded from this requirement
at this time.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the
world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by
the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000,
wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common: An
unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to
deliver on our customers' needs. It's what inspires us to create
meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when
it matters most.
The world and our customers' needs are changing faster than ever
before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can
do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly
complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today, Philips'
purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if
you share our passion for helping others, you'll be working towards
creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Executive Assistant to the General Manager (Business Category
Leader) of Clinical Applications and Devices and will also support
Business Transformation Leader for the Hospital Patient Monitoring
- Works in a large and complex organization where substantial
interests are at stake, requiring knowledge, experience and
understanding of the organization, the often-conflicting interests
and priorities at play, and the many business processes and
disciplines that are managed by the General Manager. Needs to be
able to think ahead and to act in such a way as to enable
decision-making processes and priorities for the Business Category
- Administrative Support: Manage calendar, handle calls and
e-mails, coordinate conference room schedules, manage meeting
arrangements and agendas, manage travel, process purchase
requisitions and expenses, coordinate staff meetings, maintain open
action item (to do) lists, org charts and group distribution
- Coordination Across Group: Serve as go to resource for other
Administrative personnel within the Clinical Applications and
Devices organization. Coordinate review approvals and signatures by
- Compile and review input from staff for business reviews, staff
meetings, and off-site planning meetings.
- Provide other duties as required to ensure smooth operation and
responsiveness of the office of the Category Leader and Business
- Ability and willingness to take on special projects (often of a
complex and confidential nature) as may be required from time to
You are part of
The Connected Care (CC) Business is a global health technology
leader in Hospital Patient Monitoring, Emergency Care, Sleep and
Respiratory Care, EMR & Care Management, Ambulatory Patient
Monitoring and Clinical Data Services. By advancing connected care,
we seamlessly connect patients and caregivers across care settings,
delivering clinical, operational and therapeutic solutions that
improve health outcomes, patient and staff experience and lower
To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and
- 5+ years related experience in an Executive Assistant
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Advanced user (excellent working ability) of Microsoft Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with
the ability to communicate with employees at different levels of
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks
simultaneously, set priorities and ensure completion of
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, detail
oriented (attention to accuracy), good follow-through skills.
Ability to provide guidance and orientation to other Administrative
- High level of independent judgment, confidentiality,
resourcefulness, and ability to anticipate needs of
- Flexible, adaptable, and approachable style, with ability to
multitask and juggle regular shifts in priorities.
Keywords: Philips, Cambridge , Executive Assistant, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!