External Alliances Lead - REMOTE Opportunity
Company: Eurofins USA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life
sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing
services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and
our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the
food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on,
Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure
the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic
and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is the global leader in food,
environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in
agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is
one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory
services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well
as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and
Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly
developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical
diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products. In over just
30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France
to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network
of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a
portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the
safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability
and purity of biological substances and products. In 2020, Eurofins
generated total revenues of EUR --- 5.4 billion, and has been among
the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job
- Drive project planning and timeline tracking for early Rare
Disease portfolio research programs in the Rare Drug Discovery
- Work with internal stakeholders e.g. project leads to develop,
refine and implement project plans and timelines
- Work with external partners to facilitate all aspects of
project planning and execution.
- Initiate, maintain and manage cross-functional relationships
across client to ensure progress of projects
- Perform project-related reporting, planning, documentation,
budgeting, and risk analysis.
- Provide meeting management support, including meeting planning,
scheduling, facilitation, documentation and communication of
outcomes (e.g., preparation of agendas and minutes, document
- PhD in biological sciences
- Early drug discovery to preclinical development experience in
pharmaceutical industry preferred. Post-doc or similar experience
- Expertise in Rare Diseases preferred.
- Support project teams to enable achievement of project
objectives and maintain focus on activities and timelines with
Scientific Project Leaders.
- Support/manage cross-functional meetings, including the
creation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes, and drive
completion of action items.
- Collaborate with and support Scientific Project Leaders to
drive projects to stage gates and ensure KPIs are met. Highlight
and resolve project risks and issues with project team.
- Support business operations for projects, partnering with
internal and cross-functional resources within Finance, Legal, and
other operations groups.
- Ensure smooth cross-functional liaisons with critical functions
for project success (Legal, Finance, Procurement, HR, and across
all scientific functions as necessary).
- Manage the Rare DDU documentation workflow, ensuring that
deliverables are provided on schedule.
- Be accountable for good budgetary disciplines and adherence to
contractual commitments. Additional Information Position is
full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.Candidates currently
living on the East Coast are encouraged to apply. Excellent full
time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and
Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Keywords: Eurofins USA, Cambridge , External Alliances Lead - REMOTE Opportunity, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!