Posted on: January 15, 2022
A top hospital in the Boston area is looking to hire multiple
Medical Assistants!Interviewing as soon as possible. Please reach
out directly if you are interested or have any
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and performing preventive
maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording
medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and
reporting patient history summary.
- Saves doctors time by helping with office procedures.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by
completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic
coding and procedure coding; and keeping patient information
- Counsels patients by transmitting physicians orders and
questions about surgery.
- Performs EKG's and, blood drawSkills:
- Insurance verification
- EpicAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+years medical assisting experience
- Ability to multi-task. Customer service experience.
- Computer skills required. Prior use of EPIC EMR strongly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to
work independently and follow directions.
- Phlebotomy skills required.Shift:M-Friday 8:30-5:00pm (40 hours
a week) About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our
scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and
results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Cambridge , Medical Assistant, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!