Senior Research Associate, Analytical Development Flow Cytometry
Company: Nomis Solutions
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Develop, design, and execute experiments for ex vivo cell
therapy product characterization.
- Execute routine flow cytometry assays to generate data for
process development & research studies.
- Troubleshoot routine assays and perform assay
- Qualify and validate flow cytometric assays for cell and gene
- Routinely perform cell staining and operate flow cytometers to
assist Analytical Development and Process Development.
- Execute co-culture assays and cell-based assays to evaluate
- Record highly detailed documentation of experiments in an ELN
- BS/MS in Life Sciences, Immunology, Chemistry, or related
discipline with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong background with running multicolor flow cytometry.
- Experience in maintaining a laboratory notebook and following
- Desire and drive to learn and understand the basic biological
mechanisms underpinning our cell and gene therapy products.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Independently motivated, detail-oriented, and excellent
- Excellent organizational skills towards multi-tasking in an
extremely fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Broad Experience with cell culture and sterile techniques.
- Experience with ELISA and qPCR is a plus.
- Experience with cell therapy CMC: authoring SOPs, method
qualification and technology transfer preferred.
Keywords: Nomis Solutions, Cambridge , Senior Research Associate, Analytical Development Flow Cytometry, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!