Associate scientist - Vector Process Development
Company: Real Staffing
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Associate scientist - Vector Process Development Location:
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States Asociate Scientist - Vector
Process Development The vector process development team is
searching for an Associate Scientist who has previous experience
with biological downstream processing. In this role the main
responsibility includes conducting analytical testing and routine
lab analysis to support our pipeline programs.
- Execution of viral vector purification development activities
encompassing early and late stage development.
* Design and perform experiments to support the development of
analytical assays for viral vector.
* Routine execution of analytical assay testing to support process
* Screening, optimization, and scale-up of chromatography (e.g.
affinity, IEx, HIC, SEC), viral vector formulation, and filtration
processes including microfiltration, depth filtration,
ultrafiltration, diafiltration, and sterile filtration.
- B.S degree in chemical engineering, biotechnology or biology
related discipline,,1+ years of experience preferred.
- Prior experience with chromatography and membrane filtration is
- Prior experience with analytical assay operation or development
is highly desired
- Be a self-starter, quick learner with the ability to work
independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail,
and the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle
confidential information and material appropriately EOE Statement:
Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Real Staffing, Cambridge , Associate scientist - Vector Process Development, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!