Account Development Representative
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street) US-MA-Massachusetts
(Remote Employees) US-CA-Foothill Ranch, California (Towne Centre)
Position:Account Development Representative
Job Description:Job DescriptionAbout SiliconExpertSince 2000,
SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a
human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data
engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion
parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the
industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk,
avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries
such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive,
medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading
commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors,
contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a
design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or
procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data
intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency,
collaboration, and optimization.What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage accounts to ensure positive customer experience,
sustained and enhanced customer relationships, and revenue growth
within accounts. Handle renewals, relationship development,
training, and upsells, leveraging solutions, services, and new
- Typically supports a client base of approximately 100 SMB
accounts. Meets assigned sales targets. Sells all solutions,
building relationships with internal and external partners.
Conducts calls to develop new revenue streams with existing
- Creates selling opportunities within assigned SiliconExpert
customers through a strategic sales plan and process. Develops an
understanding of the customer's needs and the customer's
decision-making hierarchy to proactively assess, clarify, and
validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Executes on solutions selling through knowledge of
SiliconExpert supply chain solutions and SaaS & Services offerings.
Grows profit and maximizes margins by selling value-added,
long-term solutions. Conducts Quarterly Business Review virtual
visits with at least 50% of accounts. Requires 24/7 connectivity to
support business needs.
- Quoting and Delivery - Consults with and provides renewal and
growth quotes to customers and ensures orders are properly
- Market Intelligence - Closely partners with Sales, Marketing,
Channel, and Technical teams to share/develop/build global market
intelligence, including sharing information on customers, market
trends, and supply/demand. Gathers pricing quotes from Global
Procurement Teams to build strategic sales proposals to
- A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific
sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow/SiliconExpert. The annual
On Target Earnings (OTE) potential for this position is approximate
$60,000 - $70,000What We're Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 1-4 years of experience.
- Entry-level professional role.
- C andidates must be able to work across multiple time zone
business hours as needed.
- Someone who loves the idea of Sales and creating win-win
- A self-starter, excellent communicator, proactive, and is
always looking for ways to over-deliver.
- Organized, Critical Thinker, with a Positive Mindset.
- Someone who loves people, is curious, and has a demonstrated
track record of self-learning.
- Works independently, receiving minimal guidance.What's In It
- At Arrow, we drive innovation and choice by offering employees
a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family
physically and financially healthy.
- Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life
balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability InsurancApply Now!Annual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate: $64,286.96 - $78,572.96 Actual compensation
offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill
level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if
applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Location:US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:SalesEEO Statement: Arrow is an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.-- (Arrow EEO/AAP policy) Account Development
Representative Account Development Representative - Cloud
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Cambridge , Account Development Representative, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!